Burlington Business Awards Gala presented by RBC
The Chamber had named 27 local organizations as potential winners of its Business Excellence Awards in a variety of categories. Award nominations are based on overall business excellence and the criteria include excellence in business leadership, community contributions, entrepreneurship, environment, employee welfare, innovation and market growth.
The 2018 Business Excellence Awards were presented at the Burlington Chamber of Commerce Business Awards Gala on April 5 to the delight of the more than 450 business people in attendance.
This year’s winners are:
• Manufacturer Award: Etratech
• Retail / Wholesale Award: SB Simpson Group
• Retail / Wholesale Award (Large): Snuggle Bugz
• Not-for-Profit: Halton Women’s Place
• Service (Small): A.S. Security & Surveillance
• Service (Medium): Idea Factor
• Service (Large): Taylor Moving and Storage
• Young Entrepreneur Award: Maude Leger – Sold Right Away
• Employer of the Year: IKEA
These nine Burlington businesses demonstrate excellence in business leadership, community contributions, entrepreneurship, environmental practices, employee welfare, innovation and growth.
Last Year's Business Excellence Awards Winners
Service Industry Award (Large): ABL Employment
Service Industry Award (Medium): OKD Marketing
Service Industry Award (Small): Danyliw & Mann CPAs
Retail / Wholesale Award: Burlington Orthotic Centre
Manufacturer Award: Anaergia Inc.
Not-for-Profit: Food for Life
Young Entrepreneur Award: Eric Rodgers – Direct Access Digital
Heritage Award: Laurel Steel